Get ready to attend an informative and enjoyable natural hair, beauty and health event. Return to Your Roots Festival 2019 in Birmingham UK promises to be even bigger than last year. The event will be packed with workshops; just check out the event line up below. Last year sold out and this year is set to be even better with great speakers not to mention a wonderful atmosphere. Of course Oooh Skincare will be exhibiting so look out for our stand as we will have event only special offers in the amazing marketplace.
Return to Your Roots Festival 2019 Workshops
Return To Your Roots Festival 2019 is a two day celebration of natural hair, beauty and wellness. The festival embraces African/Caribbean culture and heritage.
Day 1 – Saturday 4th – Natural Hair and Beauty – Shining a light on UK talent
Day 2 – Sunday 5th – Health and Wellness – taking responsibility, preventing illness
A family occasion full of positive vibes and high energy. If you missed last year, then you don’t want to miss this one!!! Come and share in the celebration, fellowship and fun at Return To Your Roots Festival 2019
This is a two day, cultural festival for those loving all things natural. A weekend of celebration, embracing Natural Hair, Beauty, Health & Wellness.
Day 1 – Saturday 4th – Natural Hair and Beauty
- Untangled – K Davis – Nylah Naturals
- Caring for Kinks & Curls (11 – 16) W/S – CurlyGalChlo – Content Creator
- What do we mean by natural? – Kadian Pow – Bourn Beautiful
- Scalp conditions & hair loss – Stephanie Sey, Harley St, Trichologist
- What do you know about Sisterlocks? – Sisterlocks Ambassador – Juliette Bucknor
- Styling tips for Loose Naturals – Design Essentials Natural Team, Platinum Sponsor
- Special Guest – loctician,Stylist/trainer – Rena Smith, Blaque 2 Natural Salon
- UK Celebrity Barber & Stylist – Derek De’Cutter Clement
Fashion Show – 4 African Designers
- Fola Oworu – Flakies Fashion | Joy Baines – Artsfro
- Ajaa Sanyang – Barakawax | Victoria Sappor – Velvet Touch Fashions
Day 2 – Sunday 5th – Health and Wellness
- Healthy Business & Healthy Finances – Paul Lawrence – Jus Tickets
Vee Roberts – Insight2marketing
- Live Healing foods – Raw Kay
- The 5 Keys – Holistic Health for African/Caribbean Women – Leah Salmon Naturally You Coach
- Black Men’s Health – Vasco Stevenson
- Uncovering Autism & ADHD, The Black child’s perspective – S Rowland – Happyinschool project
- Empowering Women to take action – Le’ Siran Edwards
- Womb Health – Rena Smith
- Growing self-confidence & belief (Teens Workshop 12 – 19yrs) – Teen Girls Networking – Sandra Joseph
- Natural Pain relief – Colin Simms
What can you expect?
A range of speakers and natural hair experts, stalls, open panel discussions, workshops, demonstrations, films, African influenced fashion show and entertainment. You will leave informed, educated, inspired, entertained, uplifted and empowered.
Come and join in the journey to naturalness and wellness…
- Want to know more about looking after natural hair?
- Interested in improving your health and wellness?
- Looking for useful information and guidance on the above? Well look no further!
- Find out all you need to know about natural hair & beauty, experience product demonstrations, get easy maintenance and styling tips.
- Get useful advice and tips about improving your health, using natural remedies to prevent illness and improve all round wellness.
- Tickets: SAT & SUN – £15 each day (includes booking fee)
- Weekend ticket: Sat & Sun – £24 (includes booking fee)
Last year's event sold out. Make sure you book your tickets today.