Hair and Wellbeing Festivals
Meet the Oooh Skincare Team face to face.
Join us at the UK’s biggest curly hair event on SATURDAY 27 JULY 2019:
CURLYTREATS NATURAL HAIR & WELLNESS FESTIVAL
Back by popular demand, this year's edition of the festival will take place outside at the Colesdale Farm event space. Surround yourself by the many men and women who embrace their natural textures and improvement of wellness. Children 12 and under attend for free.
Get inspired, as you join us all at this year’s CurlyTreats Festival.
- When?: Saturday 27 July 2018, 12 noon to 7 p.m
- Where?: Colesdale Farm, Northaw Rd W, Enfield EN6 4QZ
Get ready for Oooh Skincare event only special offers. We will have favourites such as Bentonite clay to detox, Rhaussoul clay to cleanse hair and face, Black Seed oil and Castor oil to support healthy hair growth, along with a range of nourishing Magnesium products.
Want to be part of this festival and meet the Oooh Skincare team?
Learn more by clicking here and book your festival pass
Here is a run down of what you can expect on the day:-
- Full on celebration curls, fros, kinks, and locs in all of its natural glory
- Having hair issues? Come to the festival and connect with haircare specialists who can help restore your hair back to a healthier state.
- Curly Treats has had added something new, "The Place of Wellbeing". Here you'll be able to channel the many avenues of developing, empowering, a greater state of mind.
- Get a whole day's worth of discounted beauty, fashion, natural hair, and wellness products from over 40 pop-up brands.
- Gain access to the exuberant live performances, panelists, and much more.
- HOP IN! And enjoy the large variety of outdoor activities, share hair stories, visit the braid bar, meet influencers, savour cultural foods, dancing, and making new friends with like minded individuals.
- FREE admission for children under 12 with the accompany of an adult with a purchased ticket.
- Inspiring you to express yourself with optimism, passion and strength.